FOR THE MOST PART THE NEXT THREE DAY GOING TO BE ON THE THREE DAYS GOING TO BE ON THE DRIER SIDE.

DRIER SIDE.

MY CHANCES RETURN THE SECOND MY CHANCES RETURN THE SECOND HALF OF THE WEEKEND.

HALF OF THE WEEKEND.

>>> FOR MANY PEOPLE, KEEPING >>> FOR MANY PEOPLE, KEEPING TRACKS OF YOUR CREDIT SEEMS LIKE TRACK OF YOUR CREDIT SEEMS LIKE TO DAUNTING THING AND MANY A DAUNTING THING AND MANY PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE'S CREDIT IS TRACKED AND SOMEONE'S CREDIT IS TRACKED AND SCORED >> Natalie: HERE TO SCORED >> Natalie: HERE TO BREAK DOWN OUR CREDIT SCORE AND BREAK DOWN OUR CREDIT SCORE AND HOW WE CAN GET THOSE NUMBERS HOW WE CAN GET THOSE NUMBERS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION GOING IN THE RIGHT STEERING WELCOME RHONDA LINDA.

WELCOME RHONDA LINDA.

WILL COME TO THE SHOW.

WILL COME TO THE SHOW.

GREAT TO HAVE YOU.

GREAT TO HAVE YOU.

SO IF PEOPLE ARE NOT FAMILIAR SO IF PEOPLE ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH WHAT A CREDIT SCORE IS, WITH WHAT A CREDIT SCORE IS, TELL US WHAT THAT IS.

TELL US WHAT THAT IS.

>> YOUR CREDIT SCORE IS THE >> YOUR CREDIT SCORE IS THE ALGORITHM THAT CYCLE CRATES TO ALGORITHM THAT CYCLE CRATES TO PREDICT THE FUTURE OVER THE PREDICT THE FUTURE OVER THE NEXT 24 MONTHS ON WHETHER GOLD NEXT 24 MONTHS ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE GOING TO PAY YOUR NOT YOU WERE GOING TO PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME.

BILLS ON TIME.

>> Brittany: HOW IS IT >> Brittany: HOW IS IT DETERMINED? DETERMINED? >> MANY DIFFERENT THINGS.

>> MANY DIFFERENT THINGS.

IT WAS GREETED BY A IT WAS GREEN BY A MATHEMATICIAN THE ENGINEER IN MATHEMATICIAN THE ENGINEER IN 1956.

1956.

THERE ARE OVER 4000 DIFFERENT THERE ARE OVER 4000 DIFFERENT SCORECARDS WHEN PREDICTING THE SCORECARDS WHEN PREDICTING THE SCORE.

SCORE.

>> Natalie: THIS IS WHEN YOUR >> Natalie: THIS IS WHEN YOUR PAST CAN HAUNT YOU.

SO PAST CAN HAUNT YOU.

SO DIFFERENT SCORES WITH DIFFERENT DIFFERENT SCORES WITH DIFFERENT REPORTING COMPANIES AND REPORTING COMPANIES AND AGENCIES, RIGHT? AGENCIES, RIGHT? >> Brittany: WHY DOES IT MATTER? >> Brittany: WHY DOES IT MATTER? >> ACCORDING TO MONEY >> ACCORDING TO MONEY MAGAZINE, THE AVERAGE AMERICAN MAGAZINE, THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WITH LESS THAN AT 680 CREDIT WITH LESS THAN TO 680 CREDIT SCORE WILL LOSE $ 300 EVERY SCORE WILL LOSE $ 300 EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

IF YOU ARE SINGLE MONTH.

IF YOU ARE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE LIKE MAKE MINIMUM WAGE LIKE EVERYBODY A LOT OF PEOPLE IN EVERYBODY A LOT OF PEOPLE IN VIRGINIA ARE DOING, THAT COULD VIRGINIA ARE DOING, THAT COULD BE A WEEKS WORTH OF WORK.

BE A WEEKS WORTH OF WORK.

ESSENTIALLY IT'S LIKE YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY IT'S LIKE YOU TEARING THAT MONEY UP.

TEARING THAT MONEY UP.

TEAR IT UP.

TEAR IT UP.

DOES NOT THAT HURT? DOES NOT THAT HURT? YOU LOSE IT AND EITHER HIGHER YOU LOSE IT AND EITHER HIGHER INTEREST RATES, INSURANCE CAR INTEREST RATES, INSURANCE CAR RATES AND LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES RATES AND LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE 70 PERCENT OF ALL BECAUSE 70 PERCENT OF ALL EMPLOYERS CHECK CREDIT PRIOR TO EMPLOYERS CHECK CREDIT PRIOR TO OFFERING YOU TO JOB.

OFFERING YOU TO JOB.

>> Brittany: REALLY? THAT'S >> Brittany: REALLY? THAT'S INTERESTING.

>> YOU HAVE A FEW INTERESTING.

>> YOU HAVE A FEW TIPS FOR US TO INCLUDE PROOF TIPS FOR US TO INCLUDE PROOF CREDIT.

CREDIT.

LET'S GO THROUGH THEM.

LET'S GO THROUGH THEM.

NUMBER ONE, NEVER USE A FLOW NUMBER ONE, NEVER USE A DEBIT CARD.

CARD.

>> WHEN YOU USE A DEBIT CARD >> WHEN YOU USE A DEBIT CARD YOU ARE GIVING ACCESS TO THE YOU ARE GIVING ACCESS TO THE WORLD TO YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT.

WORLD TO YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT.

BECAUSE 67 PERCENT OF AMERICANS BECAUSE 67 PERCENT OF AMERICANS ARE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK, CAN ARE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK, YOU CAN GO TO WEEKS WITHOUT YOUR YOU GO TO WEEKS WITHOUT YOUR PAYCHECK? PAYCHECK? IT TAKES UP TO OVEN MONTHS TO IT TAKES UP TO OVEN MONTHS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF THERE IS GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF THERE IS EVER FRAUD.

EVER FRAUD.

>> Brittany: YOUR NEXT ONE IS >> Brittany: YOUR NEXT ONE HAVE THREE CREDIT CARDS OPEN AT HAVE THREE CREDIT CARDS OPEN AT ALL TIME? ALL TIME? >> WHEN I WAS THE GREEN ROOM >> WHEN I WAS THE GREEN ROOM AND WAS EXPLAINING THIS TO A AND WAS EXPLAINING THIS TO A YOUNG LADY AND SHE WAS LIKE I YOUNG LADY AND SHE WAS LIKE I DO NOT HAVE ANY CREDIT CARDS, DO NOT HAVE ANY CREDIT CARDS, I'M AFRAID AT THAT.

I'M AFRAID AT THAT.

PAY THEM OFF IN FULL EVERY PAY THEM OFF IN EVERY FULL MONTH FOR.

MONTH FOR.

>> Natalie: YOUR NEXT ONE IS >> Natalie: YOUR NEXT ONE IS INTERESTING BECAUSE IT SAID INTERESTING BECAUSE IT SAID KEEP CARDS IN YOUR WALLET.

KEEP CARDS IN YOUR WALLET.

>> NEVER DO THIS.

>> NEVER DO THIS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THIS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THIS.

IF YOU LOSE YOUR WALLET, YOU IF YOU LOSE YOUR WALLET, YOU HAVE TO CALL AND CANCEL EVERY HAVE TO CALL AND CANCEL EVERY CARD WHICH TAKES COUNTLESS CARD WHICH TAKES COUNTLESS HOURS, PLUS, THEY'RE GOING TO HOURS, MORE, THEY'RE GOING TO CLOSE IT, REPORTED TO THE CLOSE IT, REPORTED TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS OF LOST OR CREDIT BUREAUS OF LOST GOLD STOLEN WHICH AND LOWER YOUR STOLEN WHICH AND LOWER YOUR CREDIT AS MUCH OF 75 CREDIT SCORE BY AS MUCH OF 75 POINTS.

POINTS.

>> Brittany: THAT'S NOT GOOD AT >> Brittany: THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL.

ALL.

YOU SAY NEVER GO 10 PERCENT YOU SAY NEVER GO 10 PERCENT OVER YOUR CREDIT LIMIT? OVER YOUR CREDIT LIMIT? >> TWO PERCENT IS HARD FOR >> TWO PERCENT IS HARD FOR PEOPLE.

PEOPLE.

LAST NIGHT HAD DINNER AT A LAST NIGHT I HAD DINNER AT WONDERFUL STEAK HOUSE IN TOWN WONDERFUL STEAK HOUSE IN THE TOWN AND THE EVEN AT 18, 20 AND 22 AND THE EVEN AT 18, 20 AND 22 PERCENT TIPS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE PERCENT TIPS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BAD AT MATH.

BAD AT MATH.

GET A CALCULATOR, TAKE TO GET A CALCULATOR, TAKE TO PRESENT YOUR CREDIT LIMIT AND PRESENT YOUR CREDIT LIMIT AND DO NOT GO OVER IT.

DO NOT GO OVER IT.

IF YOU DO BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IF YOU DO BECAUSE YOU WANT TO POINTS MANY LIKE OF US DO, PAY POINTS LIKE MANY OF US DO NOT PAY EARLY EVERY SINGLE MONTH IT OFF EARLY EVERY SINGLE MONTH AND YOU WILL BE OKAY.

AND YOU WILL BE OKAY.

>> Natalie: NEVER CLOSE A CREDIT >> Natalie: NEVER CLOSE TO CREDIT CARD.

CARD.

>> 58 PERCENT OF HOUSEHOLDS IN >> 58 PERCENT OF HOUSEHOLDS IN VIRGINIA DO NOT PAY OFF THEIR VIRGINIA DO NOT PAY OFF THEIR CREDIT CARDS EVERY MONTH, CREDIT CARDS EVERY MONTH AND WHICH MEANS THEY ARE WHICH MEANS THEY ARE ESSENTIALLY FINANCING THEIR ESSENTIALLY FINANCING THEIR STARBUCKS THE TACO BELL FOR STARBUCKS, THE TACO BELL FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

AND IT'S BILLION OF DOLLARS OF AND IT'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF INTEREST THEY SHOULD BE PAYING.

INTEREST THEY SHOULD BE PAYING.

INSTEAD OF CLOSING IT WHICH INSTEAD OF CLOSING IT WHICH WILL LOWER YOUR CREDIT SCORE BY WILL LOWER YOUR CREDIT SCORE BY AT 70 POINTS, YOU WANT TO DO IS AT 70 POINTS, YOU WANT TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND GET GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND GET YOU SOME HAMBURGER.

WHAT YOU YOU SOME HAMBURGER.

WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH THIS HAMBURGER WANT TO DO WITH THIS HAMBURGER IS YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CREDIT IS YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CREDIT CARDS, PUT IT IN THE HAMBURGER CARDS, PUT IT IN THE HAMBURGER AND MAKE YOURSELF AN CREDIT AND MAKE YOURSELF AN CREDIT CARD MEATBALL.

CARD MEATBALL.

[LAUGHTER] BY DOING THIS IT [LAUGHTER] BY DOING THIS IT WILL KEEP THE HIGH CREDIT WILL KEEP THE HIGH CREDIT SCORES.

SCORES.

THERE IS AN EVER EMERGENCY, THERE IS AN EVER EMERGENCY, WHICH COULD TAKE SEVERAL HOURS WHICH COULD TAKE SEVERAL HOURS YOU GET BACKWARD.

YOU GET BACKWARD.

NOTE GIVE YOU FOR MAKING SPUR NOTE GIVE YOU FOR MAKING SPUR OF THE MOMENT PURCHASE AND OF THE MOMENT PURCHASE AND POTENTIALLY SAVE YOUR CREDIT POTENTIALLY SAVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE.

SCORE.

>> Natalie: 11.

>> Natalie: 11.

>> Brittany: YOU GO WASH HER Brittany: YOU GO WASH HER HANDS.

HANDS.

WORKING PEOPLE GO FOR MORE WORKING PEOPLE GO FOR MORE INFO? INFO? >> THEY CAN GET MORE >> THEY CAN GET MORE INFORMATION RHONDA LIMPET.

Com INFORMATION RHONDA LIMPET.

COM PRINT MY NEW BOOK CREDIT HACKS PRINT MY NEW BOOK CREDIT HACKS AND DOZENS OF FACTS TO INCREASE IS DOZENS OF FACTS TO INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE.

YOUR CREDIT SCORE.

I WILL GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE I WILL GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE THROUGH THE PROMOTE CODE IS THROUGH THE PROMOTE CODE IS VIRGINIA.

VIRGINIA.

IF YOU GO TO THE CLICK WEBSITE IF YOU GO TO THE CLICK ON BOOKS WEBSITE, VIRGINIA IS THE PROMO.