BREAK WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT BY THE BARTENDER SAYING 47%.

BARTENDER SAYING 47%.

THAT DOESN’T HURT EITHER.

THE THAT DOESN’T HURT EITHER.

THE HOUSE VOTE TONIGHT TO KILL HOUSE VOTE TONIGHT TO KILL IMPEACHMENT RESOLUTION IMPEACHMENT RESOLUTION INTRODUCED BY AL GREEN OF TEXAS INTRODUCED BY AL GREEN OF TEXAS CITING THE PRESIDENT’S RACIST CITING THE PRESIDENT’S RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT THE FOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE FOUR CONGRESSWOMEN.

CONGRESSWOMEN.

THIS MORNING SPEAKER PELOSI THIS MORNING SPEAKER PELOSI WAITED ON THAT IMPENDING VOTE.

WAITED ON THAT IMPENDING VOTE.

>> WE HAVE SIX COMMITTEES THAT >> WE HAVE SIX COMMITTEES THAT ARE WORKING ON FOLLOWING THE ARE WORKING ON FOLLOWING THE FACTS IN TERMS OF ANY ABUSE OF FACTS IN TERMS OF ANY ABUSE OF POWER, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE POWER, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND THE REST THAT THE PRESIDENT AND THE REST THAT THE PRESIDENT MAY HAVE ENGAGED IN.

MAY HAVE ENGAGED IN.

THAT IS THE SERIOUS PATH THAT WE THAT IS THE SERIOUS PATH THAT WE ARE ON, NOT THAT MR.

GREEN IS ARE ON, NOT THAT MR.

GREEN IS NOT SERIOUS, BUT WE’LL DEAL WITH NOT SERIOUS, BUT WE’LL DEAL WITH THAT ON THE FLOOR.

THAT ON THE FLOOR.

>> WELL, THE MOVE TO START >> WELL, THE MOVE TO START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS WAS IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS WAS DEFEATED BY A VOTE OF 332 TO 95 DEFEATED BY A VOTE OF 332 TO 95 WITH 137 DEMOCRATS JOINING WITH 137 DEMOCRATS JOINING REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK THE EFFORT REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK THE EFFORT TO CONSIDER ARTICLES OF TO CONSIDER ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT THIS WEEK.

IMPEACHMENT THIS WEEK.

NOTICEABLY, THE 95 DEMOCRATS NOTICEABLY, THE 95 DEMOCRATS VOTING NOT TO TABLE THE VOTING NOT TO TABLE THE RESOLUTION IS GREATER THAN THE RESOLUTION IS GREATER THAN THE 86 DEMOCRATS WHO PUBLICLY 86 DEMOCRATS WHO PUBLICLY SUPPORT IMPEACHMENT.

SUPPORT IMPEACHMENT.

JUDICIARY COMMITTEE CHAIR JERRY JUDICIARY COMMITTEE CHAIR JERRY NADLER WAS AMONG THOSE VOTING NADLER WAS AMONG THOSE VOTING AGAINST TABLEING SAYING THEY AGAINST TABLEING SAYING THEY SHOULD HAVE SENT IT TO HIS SHOULD HAVE SENT IT TO HIS COMMITTEE FOR FIRST COMMITTEE FOR FIRST CONSIDERATION.

CONSIDERATION.

THE PRESIDENT REACTING AFTER THE PRESIDENT REACTING AFTER LANDING IN NORTH CAROLINA LANDING IN NORTH CAROLINA TONIGHT.

TONIGHT.

>> WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED AN >> WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED AN OVERWHELMING VOTE AGAINST OVERWHELMING VOTE AGAINST IMPEACHMENT, AND THAT’S THE END IMPEACHMENT, AND THAT’S THE END OF IT.

OF IT.

LET THE DEMOCRATS NOW GO BACK TO LET THE DEMOCRATS NOW GO BACK TO WORK.

WORK.

>> I’M AFRAID FRIDAY THE 13th IS >> I’M AFRAID FRIDAY THE 13th IS COMING BACK ON THIS GUY.

COMING BACK ON THIS GUY.

FREDDIE KRUEGER IS NOT DEAD.

FREDDIE KRUEGER IS NOT DEAD.

I’M TELLING YOU.

I’M TELLING YOU.

WHATEVER YOU THINK OF WHATEVER YOU THINK OF IMPEACHMENT IS NOT GOING AWAY.

IMPEACHMENT IS NOT GOING AWAY.

95 IS THE HIGH WATERMARK.

95 IS THE HIGH WATERMARK.

>> YEAH, IT IS.

>> YEAH, IT IS.

>> OF THOSE WHO WANT TO IMPEACH.

>> OF THOSE WHO WANT TO IMPEACH.

>> I THINK THE BEST DESCRIPTION >> I THINK THE BEST DESCRIPTION I’VE HEARD OF THIS IS NANCY I’VE HEARD OF THIS IS NANCY PELOSI AND THE DEMOCRATIC PELOSI AND THE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP FOR THE MOST PART LEADERSHIP FOR THE MOST PART KNOW THAT THEY WANT A WOUNDED KNOW THAT THEY WANT A WOUNDED TRUMP, NOT A MARTYRED TRUMP.

TRUMP, NOT A MARTYRED TRUMP.

AN IMPEACHMENT WOULD GIVE THEM A AN IMPEACHMENT WOULD GIVE THEM A MARTYRED TRUMP.

MARTYRED TRUMP.

>> AND AN ACQUITTED TRUMP.

>> AND AN ACQUITTED TRUMP.

>> EXACTLY.

>> EXACTLY.

IT DOESN’T MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF IT DOESN’T MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE.

SENSE.

>> HOW HIGH WILL NANCY PELOSI >> HOW HIGH WILL NANCY PELOSI LET THAT NUMBER GO.

LET THAT NUMBER GO.

YOU KNOW SHE COUNTS.

YOU KNOW SHE COUNTS.

WILL SHE CORRAL 150, AS LONG AS WILL SHE CORRAL 150, AS LONG AS IT’S NOT 218? IT’S NOT 218? >> LET ME JUST SAY IF YOU LOOK >> LET ME JUST SAY IF YOU LOOK AT THE VOTE WHEN AL GREEN PUT AT THE VOTE WHEN AL GREEN PUT FORWARD HIS LAST IMPEACHMENT FORWARD HIS LAST IMPEACHMENT VOTE, IT GOT 66 VOTES TO MOVE VOTE, IT GOT 66 VOTES TO MOVE FORWARD THIS TIME 95.

FORWARD THIS TIME 95.

AND THERE ARE, I THINK, 86, 87 AND THERE ARE, I THINK, 86, 87 DEMOCRATS WHO ARE ALREADY ON DEMOCRATS WHO ARE ALREADY ON RECORD OF STARTING AN RECORD OF STARTING AN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING.

IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING.

AND I THINK AFTER THE MUELLER AND I THINK AFTER THE MUELLER TESTIMONY NEXT WEEK, THAT NUMBER TESTIMONY NEXT WEEK, THAT NUMBER IS BOUND TO GO HIGHER.

IS BOUND TO GO HIGHER.

>> IS THIS A DEFENSE BY NANCY? >> IS THIS A DEFENSE BY NANCY? DID SHE SAY I’LL LET YOU HAVE DID SHE SAY I’LL LET YOU HAVE ALL THE JOY OF SAYING YOU WANT ALL THE JOY OF SAYING YOU WANT TO IMPEACH, BUT IT AIN’T GOING TO IMPEACH, BUT IT AIN’T GOING TO HAPPEN.

TO HAPPEN.

>> COULD SHE SEND ANY MORE >> COULD SHE SEND ANY MORE SIGNALS THAT SHE DOESN’T WANT TO SIGNALS THAT SHE DOESN’T WANT TO IT HAPPEN? IT HAPPEN? MY FEAR I THINK IS FOR THE BASE MY FEAR I THINK IS FOR THE BASE OF THE PARTY AND FOR ALL THOSE OF THE PARTY AND FOR ALL THOSE ACTIVISTS OUT THERE, PEOPLE YOU ACTIVISTS OUT THERE, PEOPLE YOU WANT KNOCKING ON DOORS AND BEING WANT KNOCKING ON DOORS AND BEING ENTHUSIASTIC, YOU WILL DAMPEN ENTHUSIASTIC, YOU WILL DAMPEN THEIR ENTHUSIASM BY NOT GOING THEIR ENTHUSIASM BY NOT GOING HEAD-ON AT THIS PRESIDENT.

HEAD-ON AT THIS PRESIDENT.

AND BESIDES THAT, IT’S ABOUT THE AND BESIDES THAT, IT’S ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION.

CONSTITUTION.

>> YOUR POINT, THERE SHOULD BE >> YOUR POINT, THERE SHOULD BE IMPEACHMENT? IMPEACHMENT? >> I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE >> I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE IMPEACHMENT.

IMPEACHMENT.

HOW DO YOU LET THIS KIND OF HOW DO YOU LET THIS KIND OF LAWLESSNESS GO? LAWLESSNESS GO? AND MICHAEL IS RIGHT AND SAY, AND MICHAEL IS RIGHT AND SAY, HEAVEN FORBID, HE DOES WIN HEAVEN FORBID, HE DOES WIN REELECTION, DEMOCRATS WON’T BE REELECTION, DEMOCRATS WON’T BE ABLE TO DO A SINGLE THING WITH ABLE TO DO A SINGLE THING WITH HIM BECAUSE THEN HE REALLY WILL HIM BECAUSE THEN HE REALLY WILL BE ABLE TO SAY YOU KNOW WHAT? BE ABLE TO SAY YOU KNOW WHAT? THE VOTERS KNEW WHAT THEY GOT, THE VOTERS KNEW WHAT THEY GOT, AND I’M OKAY.

AND I’M OKAY.

>> I THINK THAT — >> I THINK THAT — >> BAD NEWS.

>> BAD NEWS.

>> I APPRECIATE THE WILL AND THE >> I APPRECIATE THE WILL AND THE SENTIMENT AMONG DEMOCRATS TO SENTIMENT AMONG DEMOCRATS TO IMPEACH, BUT THAT IS NOT THE IMPEACH, BUT THAT IS NOT THE WILL NORTH THE SENTIMENT OF THE WILL NORTH THE SENTIMENT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

AMERICAN PEOPLE.

NANCY PELOSI KNOWS THAT.

NANCY PELOSI KNOWS THAT.

IT IS NOT A CARD SHE NEEDS TO IT IS NOT A CARD SHE NEEDS TO PLAY BECAUSE THE VOTES AREN’T PLAY BECAUSE THE VOTES AREN’T THERE FOR IT OUTSIDE OF CAPITOL THERE FOR IT OUTSIDE OF CAPITOL HILL.

HILL.

NUMBER ONE.

NUMBER ONE.

NUMBER TWO, WHAT’S THE GREATER NUMBER TWO, WHAT’S THE GREATER CAUSE HERE? CAUSE HERE? IMPEACHMENT AS YOU NOTED, IMPEACHMENT AS YOU NOTED, JEREMY, WITH NO RESOLUTION IN JEREMY, WITH NO RESOLUTION IN THE SENATE BECAUSE HE WILL NOT THE SENATE BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BE — BE — >> NOT WITH 2/3.

>> NOT WITH 2/3.

>> NOT WITH 2/3.

>> NOT WITH 2/3.

HE WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM HE WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE BY THE SENATE.

OFFICE BY THE SENATE.

OR LEAVE IT TO THE AMERICAN OR LEAVE IT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

PEOPLE.

MAKE YOUR CASE.

MAKE YOUR CASE.

TO YOUR POINT ABOUT THE TURNOUT, TO YOUR POINT ABOUT THE TURNOUT, IF THAT BASE IS REALLY JUICED IF THAT BASE IS REALLY JUICED AND WANT DONALD TRUMP OUT, THEIR AND WANT DONALD TRUMP OUT, THEIR BEST WAY AND THE ONLY WAY BEST WAY AND THE ONLY WAY EFFECTIVELY TO DO IT IS AT THE EFFECTIVELY TO DO IT IS AT THE BALLOT BOX.

BALLOT BOX.

NOT THROUGH A POLITICAL PROCESS NOT THROUGH A POLITICAL PROCESS IN THE HOUSE WHERE THERE IS NO IN THE HOUSE WHERE THERE IS NO RESOLUTION IN THE UNITED STATES.

RESOLUTION IN THE UNITED STATES.

>> THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A.