Monday, July 22, 2019
-♪ WHAT WOULD YOU DOIF I SANG OUT OF TUNE? ♪ ♪ WOULD YOU STAND UPAND WALK OUT ON ME? ♪ ♪ LEND ME YOUR EARS,AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ♪ ♪ I WILL...
I wanted to take a moment to join you in honoring my dear, dear friend Joyce Bender.Joyce hasspent her career championing for the rightx of those whose voices are too often silencedor ignored.We should...
Welcome to the video! Summer vacation Videos compilation Chilling out at veranda Now at Village riding on a bullock...
Hello everyone, this is Nora from Pandaily and we just got our hands on the new Huawei Nova 4e It's also known as that p30 light in some markets And yeah, I'm gonna review it...
Deserts grow cold Rivers run dry We give up on each other without thinkingtwice Hope gets lostCan't see the dawn When the storm just won't let up, give usthe faith to carry on When we...
Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel.Thanks you very much !! And this see here's my heart Willie She fails It's Oh I I know...
Best Treatments For Sunburns No matter how much we warn you against thedamaging effects of UV sun exposure, you’ll still probably get at least one sunburn thissummer.However, too much sun exposure can cause seriousdamage to...
Summer Vacation Plans? U.S.State Department Says to Not Travel Here Most college graduations have taken place across the country, as have most high school commencement ceremonies.With Memorial Day weekend ending after Monday, the summer vacation...
Lalalalalahlalalah. I'll show you who's boss. Come on now get going, come on now get tough, get...