– I looked on Google.
Cool tattoos for girls.
Most of them were cross signs.
Hmmm, maybe I'll just get of these, so.
– Yeah, I have one.
– A bunch.
– Two, three.
– Yeah, I have a couple.
– Four, five – It's a thistle.
– A lizard.
– I've got a angel wing overhere, devil wing over there.
– Diamond back rattle snake.
– It's a tree.
– My zodiac.
– Scorpio sign.
– I'm year of the rabbit.
– This is my first cat, Rojo Rastatillamook.
– I don't.
– I don't.
– I don't want nothin'marked on my body like that.
– People who has tattooconsider as a Yakuza.
– 'Cause I have commitment issues.
– I can't.
– Commit to one tattoo.
– They're just too permanent.
– Naw, I fuckin' wish.
– It's definitely something I want.
– I want to get a lion.
– A dragon.
– A bat.
– Cub Scout Camp logo.
– I just really want one'cause they look cool.
– Actually I want one here.
– And I'd like it on my wrist.
– Across my shoulder.
– My back.
– A body tatt' that wouldcover every part of me and still looks like Iwould have something on even if I'm walking around naked.
– I got a bootleg tattoo.
It's supposed to be a fucking cross.
It's fucking faded as fuck.
Don't laugh at me motherfucker.
– It's supposed to be a rose but I don't think it looks like it.
– I was really drunk.
– Pretty stone-y bologna.
– It's supposed to say Icame, I saw, I conquered.
But I don't think that's what it says.
– It's a ghost pepper passion fruit donut and I just love croissants? – D.
Cooper is a famousbank robber who escaped and was never found by the FBI.
– I don't have any tattoos,I'm afraid of needles.
– Seems painful.
– They're really intense.
– I don't.
– I don't want that.
– I think it's more unique forsomeone not to have a tattoo.
– Just think it's likeputting a bumper sticker on an Audi, you just don't do it.
– Says don't give a fuck.
It's 'cause I don't give a fuck.
Uhhh, can I put my shirt down now? – Not yet.
– I do not.
– I got piercings instead.
– I'm waiting until I getfamous to get a tattoo.
– I'm still thinking of ideas.
– If I could have a tattoo I would have — – The star.
– A realistic heart.
– Butterfly on my ankle.
– Infinite love.
– I got it in Anchorage, Alaska.
– It's the title of a song, it's Italian.
– It means be yourselfno matter what they say.
I got that from a Sting song.
– This you might recognize from James Cameron's Titanic.
– This Star Wars tattoo's gonnacarry over across my chest.
– It's me encased in carbonite.
– Rebel alliance.
– Dark souls.
– Alice in Wonderland.
– I do not.
– Just haven't beenable to afford one yet.
– It's really expensive.
– It costs money! – This is probably 2000 dollars and I'm not done yet.
– No but I wanna get two.
I wanna get the Irish flagand the Norwegian flag.
– I am Nigerian and British.
– This is the Vietnamese Flag.
– This is just basically torepresent where I'm from.
– I used to live in Saudi Arabia.
I just wanted to get somethingthat reminded me of it.
– Korean traditional flower.
Generally Muslims don't have tattoos.
– It's not allowed in our religion.
– It's a cross.
I grew up being raised Christian.
I got this Om sign righthere for my religion.
– This is little gangster Buddha.
He has a glock right herewith the Om symbol right there so he's protecting the Om.
– No tattoos.
My mom would kill me.
– My grandma was like I better not see any tattoos! – My grandma that represents right here.
– I got this one with my mom.
– My mom and I both have this.
– This is for my boo.
– I don't, I wanna get some though.
– It'd have to be somethingsignificantly important to me.
– One that means something to me.
– On my wrist it says survivor.
It's because I'm a survivor.
– I was depressed and Ialmost committed suicide.
Tattoos are a promise to myselfthat I will never do that ever again.
– It's my friend Lorenzo.
He was murdered March 31st, 2013.
– My mom's name is Rose.
You don't really knowhow much you love someone till they're gone, so this is how I knowshe'll always be with me no matter where I go.